- What does the Company do?
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. is a leading global provider of bio-based pest management and plant health products for the agricultural, turf and ornamental and water treatment markets. Pioneers in natural product development, Marrone Bio Innovations has created an industry leading platform of biopesticides that address the growing global demand for effective, efficient, and environmentally responsible products. The company markets multiple commercial products, has built a deep pipeline of advanced and early stage products, and has amassed an extensive library of microorganisms and plant extracts that have been screened for pipeline candidates.
- What exchange does the Company trade on and what is the ticker symbol?
- MBI trades on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol MBII.
- What year was the Company incorporated?
- MBI was incorporated 2006.
- Where is MBI corporate headquarters located?
- 1540 Drew Ave.
Davis, CA 95618 Main Phone: (530) 750-2800 US Toll Free: (877) 664-4476
- When is the Company's fiscal year end?
- MBI’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- When did the company first start trading on NASDAQ?
- August 2, 2013
- Who were MBI's underwriters for its IPO?
- Jefferies and Piper Jaffray acted as book-running managers for the offering and Baird and Stifel acted as co-managers for the offering.
- How can I get a copy of the MBI prospectus?
- A copy of the final prospectus related to the IPO may be obtained from Jefferies LLC, Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, at 520 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10022, or by calling (877) 547-6340, or by emailing Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com, and from Piper Jaffray & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, by calling (800) 747-3924 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does MBI have a direct stock purchase plan?
- MBI does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- How can I buy or sell shares of MBI?
- As a company that trades publicly on the NASDAQ, shares can be bought and sold through your registered representative.
- How do I listen to quarterly earnings calls?
- Visit the Events page in the IR section of our website for information on upcoming calls. Information will be posted as available.
- Does MBI pay a dividend?
- No, MBI does not intend to declare or pay cash dividends on its capital stock in the foreseeable future.
- Can the public tour MBI's facilities?
- MBI is closed to the public and does not offer tours.
- I am working on a school project. Can I interview someone from MBI or will you please send me materials that I can use as part of a presentation?
- We receive a large number of requests for information in connection with student projects, and unfortunately are not able to respond to each one individually. This web site, however, contains answers to many of the most commonly asked questions about MBI, our technology, and the work we are doing. Additional information may be obtained by reading our SEC filings.
- What should I do if I want to buy or sell MBI stock?
- Now that the IPO is completed, please contact your broker or financial advisor for advice on how to handle this transaction.
- Who is the Company's Transfer Agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- Questions about name changes, changes of address, lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates?
- If you are a stockholder of record, please contact MBI s transfer agent at:American Stock Transfer & Trust Company6201 15th AvenueBrooklyn, NY 11219(800) 937-5449
- General investor questions about MBI or the company's common stock?
- Greg FalesnikManaging Director (MZ North America)949-385-6449