The talks are being delivered by nine experts in each field from seven countries. There will be also graduate student presentations in the afternoon session. The topics include:
- Experiences with biopesticides and stimulants in specialty crops (Dr.
Bielinski Santos, MBI)
- Principles to design an efficient nutritional program for crops (Dr.
Bielinski Santos, MBI)
- Use of soilless media for premium pepper production under protected agriculture (I Hernandez, Univ. of
- Moisture sensors for irrigation of fruit trees (C Zambrano, UF)
- Monitoring moisture in modern corn production (M Zamora, UF)
- Efficient management of low input cattle production in
Central America(H Obregon, Latin America Ag Educational Network)
- Optimizing early strawberry production (E Torres, EAP-Zamorano)
- Economic importance of effectively controlling beetles (J Orozco, EAP-Zamorano)
- Production of biodegradable polymers (JA Ruano, EAP-Zamorano)
- Cover crops for weed control and crop nutrition (A Serra, EAP-Zamorano)
Over 200 people have already RSVP'd for the event, and nearly 300 attendees are expected.
MBI is also helping to organize a symposium on Biopesticides and Bio-inputs for Sustainable Agriculture on
Smart. Natural. Solutions.
Marrone Bio Innovations Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included in this press release regarding strategy, future operations and plans, including assumptions underlying such statements, are forward-looking statements, and should not be relied upon as representing MBI's views as of any subsequent date. Examples of such statements include statements regarding sales of the Company's products, the potential benefits of the Company's products, and MBI's efforts with respect to expansion of its product labels in international markets. Such forward-looking statements are based on information available to the Company as of the date of this release and involve a number of risks and uncertainties, some beyond the Company's control, that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by these forward-looking statements, including consumer, regulatory and other factors affecting demand for the Company's products, any difficulty in marketing MBI's products in global markets, competition in the market for pest management products, lack of understanding of bio-based pest management products by customers and growers, and adverse decisions by regulatory agencies and other relevant third parties. Additional information that could lead to material changes in MBI's performance is contained in its filings with the
Marrone Bio Innovations Contacts:
Bielinski Santos, Field Developmentand Technical Services Manager Telephone: +1 (530) 750-2800 Email: Info@marronebio.com Investor Relations: Greg FalesnikManaging Director MZ Group- MZ North AmericaMain: 949-385-6449 MBII@mzgroup.us www.mzgroup.us
News Provided by Acquire Media